Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we are providing this notice explaining our online information practices and what choices you have about the way your information is collected and used.
- Who we are
- The information we collect
- How we use your information
- How we protect your information
- If and when we share your information, and why
- How you can exercise your privacy rights
- Other useful information
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us.
Good Joo Joo offers digital acquisition & email marketing services for lead e-commerce, SAAS, & app companies.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you request to be contacted by filling out a form.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To contact you via email
- To improve the user experience of our website
How do we protect your information?
Our site is SSL secure.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever.
Do we share any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, facilitating transactions with us for you or otherwise servicing you. We only share your information with trusted third parties that agree to keep it confidential and comply with privacy obligations.
Your options and privacy rights
- Opting out. If you have consented to receive information from us, you can always opt out or unsubscribe from our email communications.
- Accessing your information. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you & request deletion.
Good Joo Joo Founder, Alexandria Hart